Monday, April 20, 2015

Paya Indah Wetlands Dengkil Selangor April 2015

18th April 2015 Saturday morning trip to Paya Indah Wetlands Sanctuary in Dengkil, Selangor. Putrajaya is the nearest to Dengkil which is the gateway to Paya Indah (if travelling from KL using MEX highway). Breakfast at Restoran Hamid Maju which I came across after exiting Putrajaya and entering into outskirts of Dengkil. Heard the calls of the Lapwing whilst having my breakfast. Saw the Red-wattled Lapwing in Paya Indah Wetlands. 

Interpretive Hall in the Wetlands which was closed that Saturday. Educational posters including one on waterbirds and banners of mammals including the mysterious otter. More of this day trip to Paya Indah Wetlands with my friend from Muar and pictures are posted in Facebook. 

  

2 comments:

  1. Hi, i want to ask permission to take a photo of Restoran Hamid Maju to be as one of my content. If can pls let me know

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok Zul Rusydi, as long as you acknowledge me and that the picture was sourced from my blog.

      Delete

Brickbats and Bouquets welcomed but not Internet trolls

Tropicbird versus Frigatebirds